Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This Just In...

Hi, I'm Jes and I'm secretly in love with Zac Efron.
What makes me better than any other 14 year old? I have loved him since before his disney debut. Anyone remember a little show called Summerland with Aunt Becky (from Full House, duh) and Jesse McCartney? Uh yep, that cute little dude that was sometimes on the show was ZE and I had a huge seemingly creepy crush on him because I was fully thinking he was like 12 at the time (thank good he isn't!).
Speaking of ZE, I would love to see him and Vanessa Hudgens do a duet of Magic Carpet Ride. I don't even like her, and cannot stand her highpitched voice, but I still think it would be really cute and totally necessary, being Disney and all.

Just one more thing to go with this embarrassing blog:

DO ME NOW PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment