Thursday, June 3, 2010

hi. i'm back.

..................................

something awful happened and now i cannot log in to my tumblr account and it's driving me insane!!!!
so i guess i'm just going to post about the things i got today.
  • delicious hot pink heels that i'm going to find an excuse to wear and hope my feet grow slightly so they actually fit
  • cute blue dress
  • grey leopard print skirt, because, well, it's completely necessary, really.
  • cheesy earrings for 90's neon deelie tomorrow
  • ice cream which i am REALLY excited to try (vanilla cake with sprinkles?!?!)
  • thing of tzatziki a dope girl from the Q gave to me because neither of her bosses were in so i couldn't buy a thing of it.
YEAH, FOR REAL I AM BUYING QUIZNOS TZATZIKI SAUCE. IT'S THE GREATEST SHIZZ EVER, OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment