Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Confession #2

Sometimes I want to write really personal stuff in this blog, but then I remember that there are some weird creepy people (I'm pointing my finger at you, Stu) who read it and thus I have to keep it all shut up inside. Maybe I will go back to writing in my old blog for all my ~*serious*~ posts because no one knows about it/remembers it, hell I can't even remember the password half the time. Oh well, it's always better to keep feelings/thoughts pent up inside anyways. AMIRITE?


In other news, I saw HM tonight and I cried a little. It was touching disney as always and I am liking her voice more and more. I don't know what else to say, so good night, and have some jesorilla!


I hate my teeth and the hollows under my eyes. Good night internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment