Saturday, April 25, 2009

Revelations #2

You know shit's a bad idea when Johnny is drunk enough to have sex with me but still wouldn't touch those girls. We're just trying to look out for you bro.
In other news, it's 2:36am and all I can think about right now is some d-bag who will be in Calgary within the next month and how he is amazing and doesn't love me. QQ. I will survive, and also most likely, if at all possible, get the job done when I make my return.

Calgary Girls, lock your boyfriends up, Jes is coming back to town.

Umm also, next time I go to Calgary, I'm going to try really hard to do a bunch of touristy things if I can afford it (hello Zoo and Calgary Tower, and Calgary Science world and FUCK YA DRUMHELLER). Also, I want to hit up Red Deer for a day or something, idk.


uuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blogssszzzzzzssss

No comments:

Post a Comment