Monday, April 20, 2009

Well This is Interesting...

Today was the only day I work this week. This means I don't work til at least Sunday, and though it sucks for the money side, I'm really tempted to just pack up and go somewhere for a few days. However, there's a bunch of stuff happening this week that I'd really like to attend so I guess my dreams will have to wait for another weird work week.


Things I'm looking forward to this week:



  • Glass Candy on Wednesday (major drink drank drunk times)

  • VOP show @ the Bourbon on Friday, I think I'm more stoked about this because I was promised a ride

  • This gorgeous weather is supposed to prevail for a few days so maybe I'll end up downtown walking the Seawall (wouldn't that be nice)

  • Gym every day! My excuse normally is that I'm too tired after work (which is pretty fair considering the stuff I do there), so this week, NO EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment