Monday, April 27, 2009

I Can't Believe Eating is a Sport

I bet bulimics would be great at it.

I spent last night in Kits with my favourite non-cousin cousin. We hit our guitly pleasure (which I will not name because I am incredibly embarrassed by it) and got attacked by some rank hockey dudes weilding a large trophy full of beer (which was of course slopped all over us). All night I thought about what it would be like to go out dancing with M, and decided it would be a lot of fun so when CC hit the age of majority next month I'm definitely going to go ahead and bring it up and see if it can happen, then maybe we'll get some sweet, sweet chemistry going on the dance floor.

Oh my lord, I want to love this Adam fellow (Will Work for Food) for all my life. I'm so glad he ended up with his own show after losing on The Next Food Network Star. I started watching the show I think about half way through the season and just fell in love with his personality.

I guess I have to start looking for a job tomorrow. I'm becoming excessively frustrated with my lack of shifts and spending of money. I mean, I've gone out every night since last Tuesday. This can't be good news. Plus there is stuff I would like to buy (sweatpants, jeans, old man sweaters, etc)

Is it annoying how my blogs don't follow a common theme? I would probably get annoyed by it. Oh well.

PS the MLE is frightening, and what is probably more frightening is the fact that some of these people have groupies. I don't understand how someone can eat 45 slices of pizza in 10 minutes. Ugh. Puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment