Monday, March 9, 2009

Control Yourself, Take Only What You Need From Him

These are some things I'm totally enjoying right now



  • English Breakfast/ Earl Grey tea. Tea makes me calm for some reason and I'm quite at ease right now.
  • 24
  • House
  • Kids - MGMT
  • The Lonely Island (I haven't been able to get enough of Bing Bong Brothers)
  • Not drinking every weekend (Lent is making me stronger and that's good. I'm so incredibly glad I can go out to parties and have a really fun time sober)
  • Dumbass (my cat)
  • Friends. The show, not my actual friends. This show is the most comforting thing in my life. That's probably really fucked.
  • Winter beaches (if it's gorgeous on Friday, I'm going to English Bay)
  • Constantly remembering that I'm less than a month away from finishing my courses and graduating!!
  • My favourite texting buddy
  • Silly, SILLY voicemails from my boys
  • Tanning
  • Blogs. I'm so obsessed with blogs. I think it's because I'm naturally just a really nosy person and I want to know everything about everyone, even if I don't know the person. I wish all my friends had blogs.

These are some things I'm not quite enjoying right now:

  • Having an all white uniform for work. I feel like I should be out lynching. It's awful
  • The weather. I can deal with the cold (thank you working in a freezer constantly/my last trip to Alberta), but I CANNOT deal with anymore snow. If I had any amount of money to spend I would take a weekend off and just fly down to LA when the forecast is a good one and just enjoy the sun and come back refreshed.
  • I have tons of scratches from work and they are really annoying and sting!
  • My knee and its issues
  • The fact that Rancid is OPENING for another (shitty) band and when I went to go buy tickets the day after they went onsale, floor seats were already sold out. Sorry, sitting at a Rancid concert just does not compute.
  • Brand New never being on tour and how probably my one and only regret is not meeting Jesse Lacey when he was standing 5 feet away from me. No one has ever made me freeze before. He did. It was scary, I couldn't move at all. I was just in total awe of his being.

I'm really glad my dislikes list is fairly petty. This is a good sign. My Momma keeps telling me that I seem in better mood now and have been since I quit the Q for real. I like being in a better mood. It's healthy. I guess I also have my good friend Vitamin D to thank (thank you fake'n'bake. You make me feel so niiiiiice)



http://lyricalgraphics.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment