Sunday, March 15, 2009

SNL is on, I Should be Sleeping

I went to my Babi's (grandma's) house tonight and we looked at old slides from when we were all in Prague together. It was great, I'm probably the only person my age who actually enjoys slides and sometimes even prefers them! I love the nostalgia they bring. It's just great.
Also, I invited myself to join my parents on the road trip they've decided to go on this summer. I am super stoked beyond words. I even convinced them to do the drive along the coastal highway so I can see the Oregon coast because I've never been and it's the one place in the states (aside from Montauk) that I really, really, really want to go to. SO YAY!! This means I get to see the amazing beaches, a weird bridge, and the sea lion caves, as well as the dunes. I almost wish we were going now so I could see the beaches in their winter form (which I sometimes prefer over summer beaches). I'm going to bring a bunch of disposable cameras and use those to take pictures. I'm all about that this year I've decided. No more digital, nostalgic photos only (because I got a scanner)
This also reminds me that I STILL need to develop my black and white film from my Minolta. I'm having a hard time bringing myself to do it though. I really wanted to develop it and print the photos myself. Oh well. Maybe the next set.

PS, I'm just totally obsessed with Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap and Kids by MGMT right now. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment