Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FYI

I feel as though when reading my blog, it should be done in a quick way? I just did this, I guess being a fast reader, or whatever, and it just makes more sense.

Anyhoo, here's a picture I like, it's basically the theme of all the art in my room.


http://grungegypsy.xanga.com/

Yes, all the art in my room is foggy and of dead trees (or of winter beaches). Whatever. I love my dead trees, they are beautiful, delicate skeletons.

If I had the opportunity to either have a pen and a pad of paper with me, or a computer I would write down all my random thoughts (like the character Dan of Microserfs, but not for the same reasons as him) and see where that takes me. I bet it would either be extremely strange, or totally lame.

PS, I totally had an excellent weekend, and I would really love for a reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment