Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some of Them Want to Abuse You, Some of Them Want to be Abused

I honestly have no idea why I'm still awake, but I'm blogging anyways.

I fell asleep while I was tanning today. It was so incredibly comfortable and relaxing (Hi, Summer? Where are you? I need you ASAP!). I don't even know how I made it through work today, or how I'm even still awake now. The saddest part about all of this is how I wasn't even up THAT late last night. It's just that I was out and didn't sleep at home. I'm too old for that kind of stuff. Give me my bed and a 1030 bedtime please. Anyways, this blog has no real point so I'll make it kind of a reminder of what's up this weekend.

Thursday:
  • School
  • Tanning @ 4
  • Head out to Kits (if Jenn isn't working, which she most likely won't be)
  • All you can eat sush on Robson
  • Bourbon for the 2 year anniversary of Blastramp

Friday:

  • Chill with Jenn, maybe devise new awesome silly plans

Saturday:

  • Photoshoot with my Sur-ah downtown hopefully!
  • I actually don't work Sunday so I could do something in the evening that doesn't involve watching SNL two hours earlier and passing out before 12.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you did something Sat night and it did involve watching SNL!

    ReplyDelete