I fell asleep while I was tanning today. It was so incredibly comfortable and relaxing (Hi, Summer? Where are you? I need you ASAP!). I don't even know how I made it through work today, or how I'm even still awake now. The saddest part about all of this is how I wasn't even up THAT late last night. It's just that I was out and didn't sleep at home. I'm too old for that kind of stuff. Give me my bed and a 1030 bedtime please. Anyways, this blog has no real point so I'll make it kind of a reminder of what's up this weekend.
- Tanning @ 4
- Head out to Kits (if Jenn isn't working, which she most likely won't be)
- All you can eat sush on Robson
- Bourbon for the 2 year anniversary of Blastramp
- Chill with Jenn, maybe devise new awesome silly plans
- Photoshoot with my Sur-ah downtown hopefully!
- I actually don't work Sunday so I could do something in the evening that doesn't involve watching SNL two hours earlier and passing out before 12.