Monday, March 23, 2009

A Good Quote...

If it wasn't already obvious by my blog up top picture deeler, I love Douglas Coupland. I've read all of his books except for one which was only printed in Japan, in Japanese (shucks). Anyways, I was just reading Microserfs today, and I want to share this quote with you, internet.

enjoy!

RE: falling in love


The two of you start talking about your feelings and your feelings float outside of you like vapours, and the mix together like a fog. Before you realize it, the two of you have become the same mist and you realize you can never return to being just a lone cloud again, because the isolation would be intolerable.

...And when you meet someone and fall in love, and they fall in love with you, you ask them, "Will you take my heart - stains and all?" and they say, "I will." and they ask you the same question, and you say, "I will." too.

No comments:

Post a Comment