Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK

The liquid engineers left the pool heater on too long, and at night, chlorine vapors rose above the plant life of the planet, and i
imagined my flesh,
being inside the pool, being warm, and protected, feeling gravity, but able to moch it as I floated. Would you float with me now, if I asked you, would you jump in the pool and not even bother to strip? Could I strip you down, remove your clothing and we would fall inside the water together?

It scares me.

I don't want to lose you. I can't imagine ever feeling this strongly about anything, or anyone ever again.
This was unexpected, my soul's connection to you.
You stole my loneliness
No one knows that I was wishing for you, a thief, to enter my house of autonomy, that I had locked my doors but my
Windows were open, hoping, but not believing, you would enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment